1. The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
2. The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
3. The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
5. Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God who is man’s only Representative and Substitute.
6. The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the death and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
7. The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the world of regeneration.
8. The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
9. The gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ the Lord to the saved, and the eternal punishment of the unsaved.
10. The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
11. The only Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
12. The certain expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.